By clicking “Pay Now,” I certify that:
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the U.S.
- I am making this contribution on a personal card with my own personal funds, not those of another person or entity.
- I am at least 18 years old.
Contributions or gifts to Will Bond for State Senate are not tax deductible.
In accordance with Act 1280 of 2015, the campaign contribution limit is now two thousand seven hundred dollars ($2,700) and will be adjusted at the beginning of each odd-numbered year in an amount equal to the percentage certified to the Federal Election Commission by the Bureau of Labor Statistics of the Department of Labor under 52 U.S.C. § 30116(c) as existing on January 1, 2015. Based upon the foregoing, the campaign contribution limit in effect for the 2016 election cycle is $2,700 per election.
Act 1280 of 2015 also set forth the provision that a candidate may accept a campaign contribution or contributions up to the maximum amount from certain prospective contributors for each election, whether opposed or unopposed. The prospective contributors set forth in the act are as follows:
- an individual
- a political party that meets the definition of a political party under Ark. Code Ann. § 7-1-101
- a political party that meets the requirements of Ark. Code Ann. § 7-7-205
- a county political party committee
- a legislative caucus committee
- an approved political action committee
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $50 in a calendar year.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]